Friday 9 January 2009

Flash Gordon: So what if I was doped up at the time?

So, I have a confession to make. I recently had an operation and, while I was recovering with icecream, jelly and a truckload of painkillers, my brother rented Flash Gordon for me to watch. He said it was the perfect recovery TV show and I have to admit that I really enjoyed it. So, regardless of the effect this will have on my reputation (assuming I have one), I've written an argument as to why the show deserves a second season.

It's called, rather unimaginatively, Flash Gordon: Why it deserves a second season and can be found here.

You can choose whether to take my general anaesthetic and subsequent drug regime into account when assessing my analysis. But I say, so what if I was doped up at the time?

No comments: